[Asterisk-Users] Build PWLIB

Walid Azab wazab at gawab.com
Thu Jan 13 11:35:03 MST 2005

I am trying to build PWLIB to get OH323 up and running.

I am not an expert in linux but can someone help telling me how I can do the
following:

How can I add a directory to  LD_LIBRARY_PATH?!

Thanks in advance

For unix.

1.      If you have not put pwlib it into your home directory (~/pwlib) then
        you will have to defined the environment variable PWLIBDIR to point
        the correct directory.
        Also make sure you have added the $PWLIBDIR/lib directory to your
        LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable if you intend to use shared
        libraries (the default).