[Asterisk-Users] Build PWLIB

Niksa Baldun niksa.baldun at lumiss.hr
Thu Jan 13 15:12:55 MST 2005

You need the following to make OH323 work:

PWLIBDIR=/usr/local/src/pwlib
export PWLIBDIR
OPENH323DIR=/usr/local/src/openh323
export OPENH323DIR
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}:${PWLIBDIR}/lib:/usr/local/lib:${OPENH323DIR}/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Replace '/usr/local/src/' with whatever directory you put your sources
in. Make sure you put these in one of your startup scripts, so they are
executed each time the system is run.