[Asterisk-Users] R2/MFC Mexico FREE calls to test chan_unicall

Gonzalo Gasca Meza xomeboy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 23:07:46 MST 2005

Miguel,

Congrats, i was testing your R2/MFC link, and I was able to made lots of calls, all of them worked fine.Thanks for setting up this link.

When i hang up, there were no dead air, music on hold worked fine, when I called to a conference worked fine also, busy line Telmex recording worked also fine. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with or if you want to test something.

Thanks again!