[Asterisk-Users] T1 Timing Slips

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Wed Jan 12 10:30:16 MST 2005

> Does anyone know how to monitor * to see if they are receiving timing slips
> on a span connected to a T100P card?  I am seeing b-channel restarts quite
> often and also getting "No D-channels available" warnings from time to time.
> Yesterday I had all the b-channels crash during a MeetMe Conference.  Not
> good!  This PRI is connected to an Avaya Definity PBX that is onsite and
> located in the same room as *.  * is set to clock off the Definity.   I am
> seeing no problems on the PRI from the Definity side.
>
> zaptel.conf is as follows:
>
> span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
> bchan=1-23
> dchan=24
> defaultzone=us
> loadzone=us
>
> zapata.conf is as follows:
>
> switchtype=national
> overlapdial=yes
> signaling=pri_cpe
> group=15
> channel => 1-23
> usecallerid=yes
> callerid=asreceived
> musiconhold=default
> echocancel=yes
> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
> echotraining=yes

Just thought I'd run this by you.
We've been running connected to our Definity G3si R6
via TN767 <--> TE410P and have had no problems.

Our zapata.conf settings our just
a little different, might give you something
to try. We had some strange problems when set as you have
above.

switchtype = 5ess
overlapdial = no
signaling = pri_net