[Asterisk-Users] T1 Timing Slips

Miedema, Bud bmiedema at elgin.edu
Wed Jan 12 09:29:48 MST 2005

Does anyone know how to monitor * to see if they are receiving timing slips
on a span connected to a T100P card?  I am seeing b-channel restarts quite
often and also getting "No D-channels available" warnings from time to time.
Yesterday I had all the b-channels crash during a MeetMe Conference.  Not
good!  This PRI is connected to an Avaya Definity PBX that is onsite and
located in the same room as *.  * is set to clock off the Definity.   I am
seeing no problems on the PRI from the Definity side.

zaptel.conf is as follows:

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24