[Asterisk-Users] fax e-mail spandsp

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 19:58:42 MST 2005

Anyone care to pass on a makefile that works. This is what my
makefile.rej looks like:

***************
*** 71,76 ****
  	rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(MODULES_DIR)/app_datetime.so
  	rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(MODULES_DIR)/app_qcall.so

  app_curl.so: app_curl.o
  	$(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< $(CURLLIBS)

--- 73,84 ----
  	rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(MODULES_DIR)/app_datetime.so
  	rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(MODULES_DIR)/app_qcall.so

+ app_rxfax.so : app_rxfax.o
+ 	$(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff
+
+ app_txfax.so : app_txfax.o