[Asterisk-Users] fax e-mail spandsp

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Mon Jan 10 20:05:18 MST 2005

Brian Dingman wrote:
> Anyone care to pass on a makefile that works. This is what my
> makefile.rej looks like:
[SNIPPED]

Really it's not that hard.  Open two console windows.  In one open that
patch.  In the other open the Makefile.

If you look at the patch you can see what lines need to go into the
Makefile and where.  (the + symbol means add this line, and the lines
without +'s show what is before and after the section you need to change).

If you have any problems, drop me a line off-list and I'll help you out
(but it's worth your while to at least have a try).

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell