[Asterisk-Users] Re: Request to schedule in the past?!?!

Jason Goecke jsgoecke at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 10:40:35 MST 2005

Hello,

I was monitoring via top and there was plenty of idle
CPU left over.  I am not sure that is the problem
either.

I have compiled and installed the format_mp3 and
ensured the module has loaded, but can't seem to get
it to work.  There does not appear to be anything on
the subjec of using this add-on on the Wiki.

Does anyone have any details on how to actually make
this work after getting the module installed on
Asterisk?

Thanks for all of the input thus far!

Jason