[Asterisk-Users] Re: Request to schedule in the past?!?!

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at eunetnorge.no
Mon Jan 10 10:08:25 MST 2005

Paradise Dove wrote:

> it's clear that your processor is overloaded.

I don't think so.  On my NetBSD systems, I've been getting this
warning message quite a bit, but more frequently on the faster ones.
Then I changed to the new, "native", MOH, which uses format_mp3 (from
asterisk-addons), thus avoiding having an external MPEG player.  The
problem now seems to have disappeared completely.  At the same time,
the annoying little dropouts in the MOH sound, which used to occur
approximately every second, disappeared as well.

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway Hosting
www.eunet.no  T +47-22092958 M +47-93013940 F +47-22092901 FWD 484145