[Asterisk-Users] Re: Best gateway to use for *?

Miguel Ruiz Velasco Sobrino miguelrvs at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Jan 10 10:01:55 MST 2005

Also, i've used it for a couple of months and i have had a great experience since the
begining; I think if you have a too cheap MoBo, your chances of getting that work, will
be lower.

>I have to date NOT had a problem with the Digium HW. You just got to pick the right
Mobo.

=====
Miguel Ruiz Velasco

Version: OpenKeyServer v1.2
Comment: Extracted from belgium.keyserver.net
Signature: 0x59831109