[Asterisk-Users] Static/Breaking up after I upgraded Asterisk aswell as a crash - Can't trace bug

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Mon Jan 10 10:12:39 MST 2005

I am also running a pretty recent version albeit not today's CVS, but
CVS-HEAD-11/20/04-11:29:52.

D you have problems b/w the Ciscos or only when going out to the PSTN??

I have 35 7960s with a PRI and no problems that you speak of.  I do get
an occational dropped call but that may be the DHC server lease running
out on the phones.

Can you tell us a little more about your setup???