[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk UK Community

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Mon Jan 10 09:58:58 MST 2005

Aye there's only one thing worse than people that send in HTML format!

People that take up oh so valuable bytes with ugly ASCII art!

Since you must value bandwidth so highly can I expect a cheque in the
mail to reimburse me?
Either that or you are just too stingy (sp?) to buy / download a decent
email client that can render HTML correctly!

http://www.kevinwalsh-bandwidthappeal.com

</sarcasm>

In short I am just trying to say that maybe you didn't need to reply at
all if you didn't want to join the mailing list rather than putting down
someone that is trying to further the community.

<dons flame retardant coat>

Cheers

alex

<SNIP ASCII ART>

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.  If you are not the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.