[Asterisk-Users] Moderator on vacation?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jan 7 09:20:47 MST 2005

On January 7, 2005 11:08 am, Eric wrote:
> I'm trying to send an email to the list the contiune a thread which
> describes a problem I'm having.  This particualy email I wish to send
> contains an ls -l describing my problem (too many open files) and is
> apparently too large to be considered a "normal" post, so I get a
> message that it's being held until a moderator can view it.

If you got that message it means you posted to the list from an address that
is not subscribed.  It's a little misleading -- I've *never* had a moderator
post or deny a message I've posted from a nonsubscriber address, on vacation
or not.

> Seriously, what gives.  Can we make some changes here?  I'd like to
> post my findings and get some help.

Post to the list from an address that is subscribed, like you just did here.
No human intervention required.  :-)

-A.