[Asterisk-Users] Moderator on vacation?

Eric eric at monmouth.com
Fri Jan 7 09:08:08 MST 2005

OK,

I'm trying to send an email to the list the contiune a thread which
describes a problem I'm having.  This particualy email I wish to send
contains an ls -l describing my problem (too many open files) and is
apparently too large to be considered a "normal" post, so I get a
message that it's being held until a moderator can view it.

Fine.

So now I get an autoresponder from the moderator telling me he's on
vacation until someone near the end of the month.

Seriously, what gives.  Can we make some changes here?  I'd like to
post my findings and get some help.

- Eric