[Asterisk-Users] Moderator on vacation?

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Fri Jan 7 09:41:29 MST 2005

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> If you got that message it means you posted to the list from an address that
> is not subscribed.  It's a little misleading -- I've *never* had a moderator
> post or deny a message I've posted from a nonsubscriber address, on vacation
> or not.

That may not be the only reason for the "awaiting moderator approval",
but it is the one I often get when I forget to hit the dropdown and
change the From address to asteriskuser (list email).

> Post to the list from an address that is subscribed, like you just did here.
> No human intervention required.  :-)

He said he was posting a large file, it may have been larger than what
the list allows.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/