[Asterisk-Users] spandsp and app_rxfax (alternative topic: t38modem)

Ryan lists at vanmiddlesworth.org
Fri Jan 7 09:13:56 MST 2005

Hmmmm. Did I just ask in the wrong forum, or has _nobody_ experienced image
corruption using app_rxfax that was NOT due to using the wrong version of
libtiff?

If that's the case, then my secondary approach is going to have to be:
  PSTN <-> Asterisk + chan_h323 <-> t38modem + Hylafax

Is there anybody that could help me with either of these solutions?

A thousand "thank you"s in advance,

Ryan VanMiddlesworth