[Asterisk-Users] spandsp and app_rxfax (alternative topic: t38modem)

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jan 7 09:24:40 MST 2005

On January 7, 2005 11:13 am, Ryan wrote:
> Hmmmm. Did I just ask in the wrong forum, or has _nobody_ experienced image
> corruption using app_rxfax that was NOT due to using the wrong version of
> libtiff?

Seems to be correct, or at least image corruption from a really crappy fax
reception.  I know I've been receiving between 30-50 faxes a day with
app_rxfax without issue.

I also note that you posted your initial message at 4:14pm, and now, less than
24 hours later you are expecting the entire asterisk community to have
received your message, parsed it in the sea of other messages to the list,
had it apply to them and responded.

That's just a little pretentious, don't you think?

-A.