[Asterisk-Users] Setting up Polycom IP 500 with *

Adrian Walker adrian at digitaltraffic.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 09:01:13 MST 2005

I am in the process of setting up an * system using Polycom IP 500's.
I don't want to spend time setting a ftp server for application and
configuration files at the moment, just want to use the web interface
to the Polycoms. DCHP works OK and IP is obtained correctly.

Polycom fails to load .cfg file and holts.  I have read the 143 page
admin user guide a couple of times...and I missing somthing?

Adrian Walker
adrian at digitaltraffic.co.uk

    This email has been scanned for Virus infection by MessageLabs
     For more information please contact messagelabs at atomwide.com