[Asterisk-Users] kind of urgent

Gary G. Hendershot GHendershot at cox.net
Thu Jan 6 11:08:06 MST 2005

Try WhiteBox Linux ... It's a freeware clone of Redhat Enterprise Linux ...
Its available for download in ISO CD image form (3 CD's required) ...
Installs and configures just like Redhat ... Am using it now with SATA
drives ... Works well with Asterisk ...  Should be able to find a download
site easily by Googling "WhiteBox Linux" ...

I have no axe to grind and am not affiliated with ANY particular Linux
distro ... Have tried a lot of them and particularly like Redhat for its
ease of install/configure ... Like you, don't want to get into any distro
wars as its counterproductive ... If you know Redhat and need to download a
distro that is similar and will not get you into license trouble, try
WhiteBox ... While not right for everyone, it may be just what you are
looking for ...

G.Hendershot