[Asterisk-Users] fax to email

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Jan 6 10:54:58 MST 2005

> Nope, I'm not in the documentation business.  But you can go right down
> to your local book store and find many books on email systems.  Try "The
> qmail Handbook" by Dave Sill.

    So this book will tell me exactly how to setup where if it gets an email
from (ie mike at 3036742575.fax) that it passes it to Hylafax/Asterisk?

> Nope, I'm not in the documentation business.  But you can go right down
> to your local bookstore and find many books on Samba.  Try "The Official
> Samba-3 HOWTO" by Bruce Perens

    So this book will tell me exactly how to configure samba to send a print
spool to Hylafax/Asterisk?

> Guess so.  But you can go right down to your local computer store,
> purchase VB, and then write your own plug-in.

    Sorry, I don't use cheezy event driven languages.

> If you show a little effort on your part then
> maybe, just maybe, someone on this list might help you.

    I beg your pardon. I help people on this list everyday and I don't need
you telling me to be more helpful. Plus, the same thing can be said for you
right since you are "not in the documentation business."

Done with this,
-Matthew