[Asterisk-Users] fax to email

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Thu Jan 6 11:06:52 MST 2005

>>Guess so.  But you can go right down to your local computer store,
>>purchase VB, and then write your own plug-in.
>

>     Sorry, I don't use cheezy event driven languages.

Event driven is cheezy?  Cheezy?  When was the last time you clicked
your mouse?  I suppose you poll for mouse clicks...

>     I beg your pardon. I help people on this list everyday and I don't need
> you telling me to be more helpful. Plus, the same thing can be said for you
> right since you are "not in the documentation business."

Where did I tell you to be more helpful?  What I said was that if you
demonstrated a little more initiative (and a little less sarcasm) then
the members of this list would be more inclined to help you.

Mike

--
Michael Welter
Introspect Telephony Corp.