[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Phones

Matt Hess mhess at livewirenet.com
Mon Jan 3 21:13:26 MST 2005

Talk about a seriously lame excuse.. if I want to "save money" on the
products you sell.. I'll seek you out or lurk on the biz list..  there
is no excuse for spamming the thousands on this mailing list to sell to
a few hundred of them.. such arrogance makes me sick.. get your own mail
list of customers with whom you have done business with previously and
work off that..

I suggest those that do buy from this vendor.. stop.. and find an
alternative, community friendly, internet etiquette aware vendor.