[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Phones

Dorn Hetzel asterisk-users at dorn.hetzel.org
Tue Jan 4 06:45:30 MST 2005

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 07:11:46PM -0500, Garrett Smith wrote:
> I wouldn't consider it an advertisement. There was no price, etc. I was
> simply telling those that ordered from me previously I have more. It is
> easier to send one email to 100's, then 100's of emails. If you do not want
> to save money, nor want the rest of your fellow members to have the
> opportunity to, I can stop. Fortunately, there is enough interest in these
> phones coming from the non-business discussion list to warrant a small email
> alerting everyone to a great deal. I believe great pricing from supplier has
> been brought to everyone's attention numerous times in the past...
>
> Garrett

Well, here's at least one list reader who wishes you would keep the adverts
over in the -biz list, whether they have prices or not.  It isn't polite to
make *everyone else* wade through the notes when you could have just posted
it to -biz and mailed directly to folks you already have done business with
in the past.

What you have done, in effect, is abuse our convenience to serve yours.  Oh,
and for those of who *do* subscribe to both lists, all the more annoying...

-Dorn