[Asterisk-Users] Service contract for * in NYC area

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 3 08:03:23 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 09:18 -0500, C F wrote:
> As for the term contracted that I have been using, thats because I
> HAVE BEEN CONTRACTED, I just don't have a commitment for asterisk, if
> they don't take asterisk I am installing for them Artisoft
> Tellevantage. I am a authorized reseller for Artisoft. Since Asterisk
> is much cheaper they wanted to know if they can get support in the
> local area. But in any case the contract is mine for the PBX.

Good for you, although it makes your convoluted approach to this matter
even more incomprehensible. Anyway, as I myself feel increasingly
uncomfortable making this discussion in public I trust we can settle the
whole matter as being an unfortunate misunderstanding. Please take my
apologies for any wrong accusations, thank you for your well meaning and
good luck for your business.

Regards, Bruno.