[Asterisk-Users] Service contract for * in NYC area

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 07:18:47 MST 2005

As for the term contracted that I have been using, thats because I
HAVE BEEN CONTRACTED, I just don't have a commitment for asterisk, if
they don't take asterisk I am installing for them Artisoft
Tellevantage. I am a authorized reseller for Artisoft. Since Asterisk
is much cheaper they wanted to know if they can get support in the
local area. But in any case the contract is mine for the PBX.