[Asterisk-Users] Service contract for * in NYC area

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 07:14:38 MST 2005

This is the original post:
I've been contracted by a company in NYC area to install and
congfigure an * system. However I live 70 miles from nyc, they want a
service contract with shomeon local. Are you interested? must show
that s/he know linux and asterisk good enough.
How did I mislead?
I've been contracted by a company, I'm just waiting for commitment.
One of the problems was the popularity of astrisk in terms of getting
a service contract. And yes the offer still stands (of course I don't
yet have a commitment but if/when I get a commitment and they want a
service contract, then I need one of you). If you know linux and
asterisk this is a great oppritunity. But since I already got enough
replies please don't reply to this message.