[Asterisk-Users] Service contract for * in NYC area

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 3 05:52:35 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 23:16 -0500, Karl Brose wrote:

> The public post is to warn others of these tactics.

Which is completely OK, thank you. Although it seems to be
common practice among recruitment agencies, companies and
even private individuals to place fake job offerings I still
consider this behavior deceptive. Especially when people
waste your time and rouse false hopes just to make an extra
buck themselves.

Of course, threatening you to exclude you from future
contract opportunities just because you talked plain english
is the peak of childish behavior. As a general rule, I consider
the exposure of lies beneficial for any community, and I'm glad
and grateful to see that other people do too.

Regards, Bruno.