[Asterisk-Users] Suse 9.2 + CAPI Driver

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Mon Feb 28 10:06:47 MST 2005

Hello,

  I'm trying to install CAPI Driver for Suse 9.2 and I found the documentation for this pretty old since It refers to Suse 8.2 ( http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+AVM+Fritz+CAPI+Driver+Install ). This is especially apparent when I look at the section of these instructions for altering "src.drv/makefile" to replace the occurance of "CARD_PATH".

  I tried to install the driver using the default makefile, with the final result of  "capi not installed - No such device or address (6)"

 Are there any updated documents out there?

Regards,
 Victor.