[Asterisk-Users] Passing additional information to an AGI via a call file

Paul Oster paulmoster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:58:40 MST 2005

I have a desire to incorporate asterisk into some of my network
monitoring.  I would like to use the outgoing calling features to
connect a phone (on-call cell phones) to an agi script which can
provide some information to the called party.

Ultimately I would like to pass 2 pieces of information to the agi,
first an integer that is representative of a problem, and second a
unix timestamp of the time the problem occurecd, so that my AGI could
string together the phrases

Error 17 Occured on Monday Feb 28 2005 at 10:59 a.m.

The actual agi is pretty much done I just need to figure out how to
pass the two new pieces of information to it from the .call file.

Any suggestions, or resrources I should be reading?