[Asterisk-Users] Digium Card Problems

Begumisa Gerald M beg_g at eahd.or.ug
Mon Feb 28 03:37:52 MST 2005

Hi Mark,
      On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Mark Kidd wrote:

    > modprobe zaptel -> no problems
    > [root at asterisk root]# modprobe wcfxo

I'm just curious, did 'modprobe wcfxo' ever work?  I seem to remember that
for the TDM400P suite, the module to load was (rather confusingly)
'wcfxs', even though you've got FXO modules on the card.

    > we are running the 4 port fxo digium card. so normal the modprobe
    > wcfxs no problems modules load and board comes up after starting
    > asterisk.

That's TDM04B, right?  If you don't have the Wildcard X100P (or something
of the sort) plugged too then I see no reason to be loading 'wcfxo'.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Gerald.

PS: The module name was later changed from 'wcfxs' to 'wctdm' (to avoid
confusion I think.  So, if you have no X100P, I think you can safely
ignore loading 'wcfxo')