[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma Cards

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Sat Feb 26 07:46:32 MST 2005

 From looking at the description, it seems that the Sangoma card (at
least the quad version) *may* have a more robust hardware buffering
mechanism than the TE4xxP series.  If so, this might help solve some of
the load-related issues that my customers have experienced in very large
systems.

Hope Digium takes note and makes their own improvements!  I'm a loyal
Digium customer and reseller and would like to stay that way...

Cheers
Scott