[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma Cards

Michael Bielicki cypromis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 15:49:38 MST 2005

There are no DSP's on the sangoma cards, who gave you that idea ? The
nice thing about those cards are:

selective echo cancellation per span
around 25% less interrupts created so less load
auto select on 3.3V/5V

and some other engineering details plus the warranty of 3 years. But no DSP's.

cheers

Michael

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:28:38 +0200, Calin Serbanescu <calin at tts.ro> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I need a few words about the difference between sangoma quad E1 cards
> w/dsp vs. digium tormenta2 compatible cards.
>
> Does * really make use of the dsp's on these boards(sangoma)? How many %
> CPU do they each need (sangoma vs. digium)?
>
> Unfortunatelly i do not have the sangoma cards yet, they're on their way
> with DHL, but i'm very curious about them.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Calin.

Michal Bielicki
http://www.asterisk.com.pl/