[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk With Broadvoice

asterisk at billwho.com asterisk at billwho.com
Thu Feb 24 21:12:46 MST 2005

I have configured asterisk with the AMP php configuration utility.  I am
able to make outgoing calls through broadvoice but incoming calls are
sent to BV's Voicemail and never actually enter the IVR.  When I show
sip debug info through the asterisk prompt it actually reads the
incoming call from BV but then issues a busy signal sending the call to
BV's voicemail.

I also modified extensions.conf as follows:
[from-sip-external]
include => from-pstn

I have set up my sip trunk in AMP as follows:

Trunk Name: Broadvoice
Peer Details:
dtmfmode=inband
fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com