[Asterisk-Users] Minimal hardware requirements

Marco Castillo mabcastillo at vanderkaaden.net
Mon Feb 21 18:05:42 MST 2005

I have two comments:
a. It maybe doesn't work because of the PCI specifications the box support.
If was manufactured before Jan 2000, it is quite probably that it won't
recognize the Digium cards.
b. From the point of view of load, I see no problems, I think the specs of
the machine are enough for such a small system.
Hope it helps.

Marco