[Asterisk-Users] Simulated dialtone like in other PBX

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sun Feb 20 03:03:43 MST 2005

I think it would be your last suggestion.. When I pickup the phone I hear a
tone, the sip phone box tone... Then I hit 9, no tones :) and enter the
whole phone number and it starts to ring on the other side.. So no outside
dialtone get heard ever.. I was wondering if it could be possible to make it
so that after hitting 9.. The tone would change to something else letting
the user know that they are dialing on an outside line.