[Asterisk-Users] Timing device OpenBSD

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Feb 18 08:37:50 MST 2005

On 10:00, Fri 18 Feb 05, Mohit Muthanna wrote:
> IAX trunks require that you have a hardware timing source (from a
> zaptel interface). I believe you can use the ztdummy driver if you
> don't have a zaptel interface.
>
> Mohit.

I see in the readme this needs the Linux kernel sources.
As I am running OpenBSD instead of Linux I wonder how I can
compile this.
As far as I know this is impossible.
That's why I was asking for a replacement timing source for
OpenBSD.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."