[Asterisk-Users] Timing device OpenBSD

Mohit Muthanna mohit.muthanna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 08:00:04 MST 2005

IAX trunks require that you have a hardware timing source (from a
zaptel interface). I believe you can use the ztdummy driver if you
don't have a zaptel interface.

Mohit.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:14:51 +0100, Michiel van Baak
<michiel at vanbaak.info> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been searching the wiki and google for a couple of days
> now but cannot find any reference to a timing source on
> OpenBSD. I have * CVS-v1-0-02/15/05-21:54:52 (I always do a
> cvs -q up -Pd before compiling) running like a charm on
> OpenBSD 3.6
> Now I want to setup some IAX trunks to work and 3 friends
> and some meetme rooms but it looks like I need a zaptel
> timing source.
> Anyone can point me in the right direction ?
> Thanks
>
> --
> Michiel van Baak
> http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
> michiel at vanbaak.info
> GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D
>
> "Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."

Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't."