[Asterisk-Users] Vonage, broadvoice et al

el Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Fri Feb 18 02:54:38 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm just wondering about these VoIP services -- do you have to sign up one
account -per- client that will be using the service? I've got multiple
extensions behind my Asterisk box, and I want to be able to allow all my staff
to place calls via the provider.

So if I sign up for one account, will multiple users behind my Asterisk box be
able to make calls, using that same account, at the same time? Or do these
providers typically only allow one call to be in place at any point in time?

Thanks in advance.

Flynn