[Asterisk-Users] Timing device OpenBSD

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Feb 18 02:14:51 MST 2005

Hi all,

I've been searching the wiki and google for a couple of days
now but cannot find any reference to a timing source on
OpenBSD. I have * CVS-v1-0-02/15/05-21:54:52 (I always do a
cvs -q up -Pd before compiling) running like a charm on
OpenBSD 3.6
Now I want to setup some IAX trunks to work and 3 friends
and some meetme rooms but it looks like I need a zaptel
timing source.
Anyone can point me in the right direction ?
Thanks

--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."