[Asterisk-Users] iax.cc and/or Sixtel.net ,, IS IT A SCAM???

Voip Business voipbusiness at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 15:37:08 MST 2005

hello list,

I subscribe to Sixtel.net for a DID just to see how it worked.

they say DID active inmediatly , but after 4 days , I have no DID , I
tried to call tech support office  and it seems they all ways are in
hollidays, a support ticket no good luck, I call back service also not
good luck.

so anyone here has experience with them? are they a SCAM?

fortunally only put there $10 bucks but , inf we are several 10 bucks
can be a good money.

regards

HA