[Asterisk-Users] iax.cc and/or Sixtel.net ,, IS IT A SCAM???

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Feb 15 17:28:13 MST 2005

Well, it's not a scam -- I have eight active DIDs through them.  Some
took a week, one I got within three hours, one took two weeks, but was
setup after an email.  Double/overbilling issues were solved after
several emails over a course of two weeks.

Recently, voice-quality has been lacking, and I don't think it's my end.

Try support at sixtel.net or IM to get your stuff worked out & Good luck!

No, I wouldn't recommend them, but they *are* operational... Eventually.