[Asterisk-Users] Clarification on Fax capability?

Pedro Miguel de Sousa Caria pmiguel at maquina.com
Tue Feb 15 09:09:28 MST 2005

I've been trying this for a while and I have been unable to get a
reliable connection betwen two Zaptel FXS interfaces, so the bridging
does afect data transfer.

Anybody got some tunning tips to get this to work ?

I'm using a dual PIII with a ServerWorks Chipset, two TDM cards (8xFXS)
and a Fritz Capi to connect to my telecom provider.

I can send faxes with some success, but receiving rate of success is
less than 30%.

Fax information for Asterisk is difficult to come by is everybody using
spandsp's way ?

Thx
Pedro Caria