[Asterisk-Users] Flash Operator Panel - lots of problems

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:53:17 MST 2005

Hi,

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:02:45 +0100, Stefan Gofferje
<stefan at gofferje.homelinux.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have some trouble with the FOP and would appreciate if anyone could
> point me into the right direction.
> Is there a way to define a button like Zap/g1/6000 and have it light up
> when the phone with ext 6000 is in use?
> Is there a way to define a button for CAPI/[contr0] which lights up, no
> matter what MSN is used?
> When making a call from SIP/6004 to SIP/6005, the SIP/6004 button shows
> ->6005 but the 6005 Button shows <- -.
> Sometimes, when using a SIP button to originate, transfer or hangup a
> call, the button disappears. When the mouse is moved over, the shape of
> the button lights up completely in red.
> When a Zap ext joins a MeetMe, the user count is increased by 2.
> The docs on FOP are kinda terse...
> Anybody with some FOP-experience here willing to help?

I would suggest to continue this thread on fop mailing list. Some of
the bugs you mentioned are fixed on 0.20. You can download it in the
download section of www.asternic.org

The callerid problem you are seeing migth be related to the latest
changes on callerid by asterisk. They were reverted on stable, and you
have a new 'o' flag in the dial command on HEAD to preserve the
original callerid behaviour.

About CAPI monitoring, I cannot test it myself because I don't have
capi lines/hardware. But you can tell me exactly what do you want to
achieve, capture some logs, and I can try to make it work. In version
0.20 you have wildcard channels, it migth be possible to use them to
monitor your CAPI lines as you mentioned. Mail me offlist and I will
give you instructions on how to capture logs that I can use to debug
or add better support for CAPI, etc.

Zap/g1/6000: no there is no way to monitor that right now.

Regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina