[Asterisk-Users] Sixtel.net / IAX.CC - Vanity Toll-Free Number

Rob Risner rob at xeaded.com
Tue Feb 15 07:27:56 MST 2005

How long does it take to get a vanity number? I signed up for an account,
pre-paid some money, and then placed a vanity number order. I did all of
that around Dec. 31st 2004. They said it would take 2-10 business days. It
is now Feb. 15th and still no vanity number. I've called them about a dozen
times and every time they tell me to keep calling the number to check it and
just wait. I'm about fed up with SixTel and their vanity number process. I
would recommend everyone to stay away from SixTel, for now.

I'm just wondering, how long should a vanity number transfer really take?