[Asterisk-Users] Sixtel.net / IAX.CC - Vanity Toll-Free Number

Paul Dugas paul at dugasenterprises.com
Tue Feb 15 07:41:12 MST 2005

On Tue, February 15, 2005 9:27 am, Rob Risner said:
> I'm just wondering, how long should a vanity number transfer really take?

No help here, just posting a "me too" to warn others.  Friday was 10 days
for me.  No happy to hear you've waited much longer with the same result.
Can never raise them on the phone.  They take days to respond to the
ticket and are rather terse when they actually do.

Not pleased at all.

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                    Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugasenterprises.com        1711 Indian Ridge Drive