[Asterisk-Users] Integration Panasonic PBX

Maximiliano J. Goldsmid mgoldsmid at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:09:04 MST 2005

Hi,
I was woredering if you could help me to put into practice this solution.

The idea: Create a IVR-Voicemail
The scene:

      PSTN------/6------PBX--------/12--------- Internos

                               /4 ports

                         IVR-Voicemail

The Operation:
1)Where a call enters from the PSTN, the PBX flashes and transfer it
to Asterisk.
2)Asterisk receives the call and you head the …… in  the IVR
3)The caller dials the extension number
4)Asterisk will send the call to the extension number dialed before
4.1) if the extension answers, Asterisk should transfer the call and
free the port, leaning the loop formed between the PSTN and the
extension by the PBX and Asterisk ports are left free.
4.2) If the extension doesn't answer or its busy Asterisk will have to
active the voicemail.

For the time being, the inconvenient I've is in the communication with
the PBX, cause Asterisk after sending the sendtdmf loose any contact
with the status of the call.

I need a way to keep control of the extension of the PBX, if it answer
or not or if its busy, so it can passes control to Asterisk, with
another flash command to active the voicemail menu.

This is are example of a dialplan that doesn't works, cause I send the
call to the extension of the PBX, but I don't keep control of the
status of the call but I can't recover it after, cause if I execute
flash again, the control goes back to Asterisk.

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Wait,1
exten => s,3,Background(IVR)
exten => s,4,DigitTimeout,4