[Asterisk-Users] Who makes these phones?

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Sun Feb 13 19:52:28 MST 2005

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:53:36 +1100
From: "PHP Mechanic" <oliver.bode at phpmechanic.com>
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Who makes these phones?
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

http://www.broadbandphone.com.au/global/pnp.htm

they are called a "Kitty Ethernet Phone", seem to be available in 3 or 4
models but with identical Guts.

The only info I have found on them is Gateway Technologies,  supposedly
the Chinese manufacturer website... http://www.ipgw.net/EN/index.htm

I bought one off a guy who is flogging them in Au for about $90 each.
Nice looking, cheap ip phone. But information & manual are next to
useless.

The only technical info I have been able to find is the 8 page manual
that comes with it (copy on website) which tells you nothing.

I haven't yet tried it live, still working out how to set it up. Seems
to have features like talking speed dial etc, but haven't yet worked out
how to drive the functions and manual is less than helpful.

Would appreciate if anybody has already managed to get one of these
working and would like to share the setup and how to use the functions
on them.

Regards, Craig