[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A102 cards testing

Michael Devenijn Michael.Devenijn at telessence.be
Sun Feb 13 10:23:06 MST 2005

We got also these problems and where searching like fools for solutions
... until the time we changed the main board of the server! (Interrupt
sharing or Hyper threading stuff, I don't remember) we replaced the
Supermicro board with an intel.

Try the same config on another machine (maybe an older P3 or P4 or AMD)

Michael