[Asterisk-Users] Re: Sangoma A102 cards testing

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Sun Feb 13 13:47:11 MST 2005

+++ Michael Devenijn [13/02/05 18:23 +0100]:

> We got also these problems and where searching like fools for solutions
> ... until the time we changed the main board of the server! (Interrupt
> sharing or Hyper threading stuff, I don't remember) we replaced the
> Supermicro board with an intel.
>
> Try the same config on another machine (maybe an older P3 or P4 or AMD)
>
> Michael

Actually I am using a supermicro board the P4SCI wonder if I can turn off
hyperthreading i dont think there is a bio option i'm running kernel 2.4.29
does it use hyperthreading and can i turn it off ?

i dont think its a interrupt problem since the wanpipe hardware seems to be
getting interrupts
       CPU0
  0:      98454    IO-APIC-edge  timer
  1:       3974    IO-APIC-edge  keyboard
  8:          3    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
  9:          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
 14:      53337    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
 18:        482   IO-APIC-level  eth0
 24:    3525044   IO-APIC-level  wanpipe1, wanpipe2
NMI:          0
LOC:      99917
ERR:          0
MIS:          0

did all the problems disappear after you changed over to intel. I still think
maybe its somthing to do with some jumpr on the A102 card which i need to set
to make the card use an internal clock.