[Asterisk-Users] Can agents login be permanent across Asterisk restarts ?

Nick Bachmann asterisk at not-real.org
Sat Feb 12 21:58:38 MST 2005

Robert Rozman wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I noticed that agents logins (agentcallbacklogin) are reset if Asterisk is
>restarted. Can this be avoided in some way ?

As Kevin insinuated, there is support for this in CVS Head.  It's called
persistentagents and is set through agents.conf:

; Define whether callbacklogins should be stored in astdb for
; persistence. Persistent logins will be reloaded after
; Asterisk restarts.
;
; persistentagents=yes

The default it off, so you'll have to uncomment it to turn it on.  There
was also a patch contributed in the bug report (M3202) for CVS stable
that may still apply, if you're not running HEAD and don't want to upgrade.

Nick